What we do:
We partner with individuals, teams and organisations to get them where they want to be, faster, by identifying and resolving the performance blockers holding them back. We achieve it using tailored Data Analysis, Group Workshop and One-to-One Coaching solutions based on our expertise and experience in Organisational Psychology, Organisational Development & Organisation Design.
Performance blockers are the ways in which mindsets, thinking, communication, behaviours, skills, ways of working, culture and infrastructure, distort the awareness, disengage the drive, and degrade the ability of an individual or group to take actions that create much more value.
Our value is in being able to 1) cut through the noise, pressure and complexity, to show you what you’re not seeing that's holding you back, and 2) reshape your approach and environment to resolve your performance blockers and unleash your individual and collective potential to create much more value.
But don’t take our word for it, see what our clients say about us below:
What Our Clients Say:
“Over the last 2 years in my role as Chairman of the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, I have received outstanding coaching from Mary Sherry of Achieve Positive People Solutions:
– Mary has always possessed a real focus on delivering tangible value
– She brings invaluable insight into the game-play that takes place within boards and organisations…
– Her 25 years of experience have been essential in enabling me to shift the mindsets and behaviours of my team to get the best out of them
I believe her fresh thinking and ability to develop the emotional intelligence in leaders will be incredibly valuable to the NHS in tackling many of the entrenched issues we face and I would highly recommend Mary to other trusts”.
“I’m really pleased with the work that APPS have done to develop our people and set-up. As a result we’re scaling up, we’ve had the biggest week of interviews we’ve ever had and we’ve just closed a deal which is five times our average deal size. We’re happy, our clients are happy and the year ahead is looking great!”
“…Their work is totally different to anything the players or I have experienced before and it makes a real difference. I urge any team seeking to develop that competitive edge to use APPS”
“Achieve Positive People Solutions (APPS) are extremely effective and have become invaluable partners in strengthening how engaged and empowered our people are across the organisation to drive performance… I would highly recommend working with APPS to any organisation that wants to get the best from their people”
“I have worked with Mary for many years and she is outstanding in her field. She has been instrumental in helping me transform the businesses I have managed … which has seen a 1000% improvement in effectiveness with significant top and bottom line gains… I can’t recommend Mary highly enough.”
Examples of Our Impact:
Core Services we provide:
WHAT INDIVIDUALS THINK OF US:
WHAT LEADERS THINK OF US:
- Expertise - Our Founder Mary is an Organisational Psychologist and Psychotherapist and the British Psychological Society's expert on performance.
- Experience - We are a safe pair of hands with over 25 years' of practical commercial experience in successfully delivering to individuals, teams and organisations across Technology, Media, Healthcare, Staffing, Automotive, Construction, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Logistics, Retail, Insurance, The public Sector and Professional Sports Clubs.
- External - Being external gives us the separation needed to identify and address the real issues affecting performance, which internal resources don't have.
- Personalised - We will get to know you and your organisation very well and will treat it with the same respect and courtesy as we would our own organisation.
- Committed - We give you everything we’ve got because we believe in what we're doing and your success is our success.
Why We Do It:
Olympians, Concorde, Apple, Quantum computing.
When individuals, teams and organisations have the right levels of awareness, drive and ability, they can achieve anything and impossible becomes just a word, yet 85% of people are not engaged by their work and there is a chasm between the brilliance people have the potential to deliver, and what they're actually delivering.
By doing what we do, we can support leaders, founders, CEO’s, managers and teams to build exceptional organisations that not only generate stellar returns, but also inspire greatness in their people, raise the bar of excellence ever higher and maybe, just maybe, change the world.