what we do:
We do 2 things:
1. We develop and share insight into what’s really undermining your people’s commitment, focus, collaboration, learning and innovation that’s needed to drive your organisation’s performance and success.
E.g. limits to their sense of purpose, belonging, enjoyment, recognition, trust, accountability, confidence, clarity of priorities and objectives, understanding of role parameters, emotional intelligence and resilience, effective communication, constructive challenge, permissions etc.
2. We deliver tailored solutions to change that.
25 years of implementing these changes within and between the leadership, management and execution levels, has enabled our clients across sectors to create more value for their people and their clients, resulting in greater revenue growth; improved retention, engagement and empowerment of their talent; and faster scaling.
Examples of Our Impact:
What Our Client’s Say:
“I’m really pleased with the work that APPS have done to develop our people and set-up. As a result we’re scaling up, we’ve had the biggest week of interviews we’ve ever had and we’ve just closed a deal which is five times our average deal size. We’re happy, our clients are happy and the year ahead is looking great!”
“…Their work is totally different to anything the players or I have experienced before and it makes a real difference. I urge any team seeking to develop that competitive edge to use APPS”
“Achieve Positive People Solutions (APPS) are extremely effective and have become invaluable partners in strengthening how engaged and empowered our people are across the organisation to drive performance… I would highly recommend working with APPS to any organisation that wants to get the best from their people”
“I have worked with Mary for many years and she is outstanding in her field. She has been instrumental in helping me transform the businesses I have managed … which has seen a 1000% improvement in effectiveness with significant top and bottom line gains… I can’t recommend Mary highly enough.”
WHAT INDIVIDUALS THINK OF US:
WHAT LEADERS THINK OF US:
Our work could entail:
+ Individual: Breaking ingrained patterns of counterproductive behaviour such as self sabotage and repetitive conflict to improve interactions and outcomes | Building confidence and self-efficacy | Developing emotional intelligence to improve communication and influence | Building emotional resilience to allow for the challenge and constructive criticism that drives innovation and retains focus | Developing your leaders and managers to galvanise openness, motivation and collaboration.
+ Team: Developing your senior teams' strategic thinking and collective accountability beyond departmental silos | Resolving conflict and building trust to improve collaboration | Challenging and reshaping norms to improve communication and interaction | Developing clear and robust parameters around roles, remits, responsibilities, powers and authorities.
+ Organisation: Developing a clearly defined organisational purpose and vision | Facilitating the creation of prioritised strategies to deliver that purpose | Capturing & analysing data to root out where opportunities are being missed and why | Realigning your organisational set up – Value proposition, Strategies, Processes, Structure etc. – to improve focus, remove pain points, conflicts and inefficiencies and leverage competitive advantage.
Core Services we provide:
- Expertise - Our Founder Mary is an Organisational Psychologist and Psychotherapist and the British Psychological Society's expert on performance.
- Experience - We are a safe pair of hands with over 25 years' of practical commercial experience in successfully delivering to individuals, teams and organisations across Technology, Staffing, Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Construction, Manufacturing, Insurance, The public Sector and Professional Sports Clubs.
- External - Being external gives us the separation needed to identify and address the real issues affecting performance, which internal resources don't have.
- Personalised - We will get to know you and your organisation very well and will treat it with the same respect and courtesy as we would our own organisation.
- Committed - We give you everything we’ve got because we believe in what we're doing and your success is our success.
Why We Do It:
Concorde, iPhone, Google, Super Saturday.
Individuals, teams and organisations can achieve outstanding results when they have the right environment, yet 87% of people are disengaged from their work and there is a productivity gap.
By doing what we do we can support leaders, founders and CEO’s to build exceptional organisations that not only generate stellar returns, but also inspire greatness in their people, raise the bar of excellence ever higher and maybe, just maybe, change the world.